The message is clear, the Chinese communist party deal with the Rockefellers to fund their fake Biden presidency must be ended or Chinese trade routes will be blockaded.

The Chinese took the blockage of the Suez Canal to be an act of war and responded by shooting down two U.S. military satellites, Asian secret society sources say. The short video clips below show their destruction, the sources say. https://video.wixstatic.com/video/bcb736_616b35e912434434ae6e1350cfa7d746/720p/mp4/file.mp4

https://video.wixstatic.com/video/bcb736_fec7871c89a843e1baf413d4f84fdfa8/480p/mp4/file.mp4

The blockage of the Suez Canal and the shooting down of satellites were only the most visible recent signs of the ongoing hybrid world war For example, the Automobile industry, a remaining stronghold of Rockefeller industrial strength, is being slowly strangled by a shortage of semiconductors.

NXP Semiconductors and Infineon Technologies, the world’s No. 1 and No. 3 players in automotive chips, had

Only people mentioned by @QOONASS in this post can reply

In response DIGITAL SQLDIER to his Publication

NOBODY on this planet is gonna get me to believe the secret societies are trying to save the day. That is just fkin ratchet to even suggest, THEY ARE THEM, I have met some of the victims over the decades, AND met "master masons" who admitted it all. Not the lower rungs know it all, the top, fkin cats just spilled the beans like a waterfall to me over the years, IF you are in that evil shit, you need to run not walk.

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

what are you talking about? im copying and pasting articles that i find wtf

QLANDESTINE SOVEREIGN STATESMAN/DIGITAL QOMMANDO SPACE FORCE GOM/Q-ORLEANS QLOSE QOMBAT SQUADRQN LEADER! WWG1WGA-ULTRAMAGA Q+++

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

are you even reading the shit or just poppin off atm?

(2) Show this thread