Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

we are being held hostage in Alberta by our turncoat globalist premier ... until at least 72% agree to be vaccinated our freedoms are restricted!

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,πŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

Are Everyone involved with any injectable vaccine and most pharmaceuticals introuble for nuremberg violations to come, as they are war crimes???

This is fake news. There are no links provided on any of the posts for this. I searched Rocco's website and I checked the website for vaccine choice who has hired him. Nothing about this supposed win on either.

I believe in God, country, & stengthening our frequency and inner light. Unwaivering in faith, love my fellow Patriots I'M ALL IN! #wwg1wga

I can't find any articles or information that substantiates this claim that Mr. Galati won this case. If anyone has hard evidence, can you please post it here? I sincerely hope this is the truth.

Sheeple Hunter, TRUTH= scorned wounded Beast but her honour must be defended, 4SHE LEAVES NO ONE BEHIND #WWG1WGA #AllRoad$L€ad2Switzyood

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Well done Rocco, you have given a bridge to many in Canada.