https://breaking911.com/beloved-high-school-track-coach-fired-because-he-didnt-force-athletes-to-wear-masks-during-outdoor-races/
YOU KNOW YOUR RIGHTS, AND THE RIGHTS OF YOUR STUDENTS, BRAD! LAWYER UP! START A "GO-FUND-ME" AND YOU WILL RECEIVE OVERWHELMING SUPPORT FROM OTHER TEACHERS WHO HAVE BEEN CO-ERCED AND FORCED AGAINST OUR GOD -GIVEN RIGHTS TO SUPPORT THE CORRUPT GOVERNMENT, UNIONS, SCHOOL BOARDS AND MINISTRIES OF HEALTH'S EVIL CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE AGENDA!!!!

Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

OMG, THIS IS INSANE... TO WEAR MASKS OUTSIDE WHILE RACING...THAT MEAND TO KILL THEM.
I REFUSED TO WATCH FIGURE SKATING DURING THE LAST YEAR AND NOW, FOR THE REASON THAT, AFTER THEIR ROUTINE WHEN THE SKATER BARELY CATCHED HER/HIS BREATH, THEY ARE FORCED TO WEAR THE STUPID MASK... NOBODY AROUND THE SKATE ON THE KISS & CRY BENCH AND SHE WAS BEARLY BREATHIN, WAS SIMPLY BREATHING THE MASK IN AND OUT.... ARE THESE PEOPLE, COACHES, ORGANISERS SO DUMB IN THEIR HEADS??? I SALUTE THIS TEACHER FOR CHOSING TO STAND UP FOR HIS STUDENT, FOR THE GOD GIVEN RIGHT TO BREATH/LIVE!

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

MASKS SHOULD NOT BE WORN BY ATHLETES BECAUSE KIDS CAN DIE. DO THE NFL WEAR A MASK? SUE, SUE, SUE!!!

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

It's a miracle that our youth aren't suffering heart attacks or dropping dead while wearing masks while participating in sports! WHY ARE CHILDREDN STILL BEING REQUIRED TO WEAR MASKS in SCHOOLS and daycares are still having children wear masks here in the Dallas area?? I'm SHOCKED that parents are so oblivious to what is really going on, and how they just go along while their children are put at risk.😠

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

In response Lisa Dianne to her Publication

Ditto...😡😡😡😡

(1) Show this thread

Sue and bankrupt the whole indoctrinating machine right to the bloody roots of the rockerfeller curriculum!!!

http://www.thrivemovement.com/rockefeller-domination-education

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

exact...time to sue the asses off these freaks...hit them where it will hurts....their wallet.