Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

Does anyone have Pfizer Vax ingredients list.
I can not seem to find mine.
Trying to convince Husband of 35+ yrs NOT to get it.
like I need more stress than son's brain cancer!
augghhhhh

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication

Go to:
OPENVAERS/COVID-DATA

It lists SOME of the deaths wrought by Pfizer and Moderna bioweapons. I have also attached a subdivision showing the number of 18-29 year olds, primarily MALES, who have died shortly after receiving it. Praying that your husband comes to his senses!

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

TY TY TY!!! I so appreciate it!
💗😇💗🙏🙏🙏🙏

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

Please, keep me in the loop.
🙏🙏🙏

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

I will post here as I tossed out the question. 2 guys at hubbys work get 2nd today.
neighbor does in day or two.
Sad & scary.
But gotta make own choices O guess. Try researching on Chrome, what a joke!

You can download brave.com on google play store. The openvaers info was leaked here. Another treasure trove is: wearethene.ws

The best that we can do is point to the evidence and PRAY.

Only people mentioned by @Veritas159 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Deus Omnipotens, click on at the bottom under it