Is there any truth to these bio nano tech worms in masks? Some say they are magnetic, which would not be good if breathed in regularly. Or is this a scam? Has anyone checked them with a microscope for themselves? I am working on getting a microscope to test it.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/vFBGJuviUCeG/

Only people mentioned by @VeeW in this post can reply

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Vee Wallace to her Publication

real, look up US patent 6245531 B1

Married to my best friend, Mom of Men, Dog Mom, #Pro-Life, #1A, #2A, God πŸ™ Family πŸ‘¨β€πŸ‘©β€πŸ‘¦ Country πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Freedom πŸŸ₯ WWG1WGA WW 🐸😎🍿

my son, husband and i conducted an experiment one evening and we looked at the regular blue Dr mask and the n95 masks under a microscope, and we did find nanoworms in both

People are also showing videos where they are finding them at the end of the( patented by the Rothchilds in 2015) test swabs- metallic fibers that move.

Here for Trump and keeping up with the AnonsπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™ Proud❀ WIFE❀, Mom and Grandma 🚫NO DM'S🚫

I would like know that answer also. That is a wise idea. I just may look into that myself, too.😊