There are 2 Ways of spreading LIGHT..
2 B the CANDLE πŸ•―
or the MIRROR that REFLECTS it. πŸ–€πŸ€

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

Be The Light or
The Mirror That
Reflects It. πŸ–€πŸ€

π“˜πšπ“Άπ••α’πšπ›ˆπ π π›‰ From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

enjoy....

So if I say save me, save me
Be the light in my eyes
And if I say ten Hail Mary's
Leave a light on in heaven for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hqgC3W9GUI&

Danny Wilson - Mary's Prayer - YouTube

Music video by Danny Wilson performing Mary's Prayer.

(1) Show this thread

I looove this picture β€πŸ€πŸ’™

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Hally Urquhart to her Publication

thank you 😊

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts