Royal County Hospital (Winchester, Hampshire) refusing to treat a man with a broken neck because he won’t take a Coronavirus test!

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

OMG this is totally against the hypocritic oath. Those people will pay dearly. Get a fucking deadly vaccine when his neck needs attending immediately. I pray for his safety and health and that a miracle heals him. Med beds hurry up then most of those nursing/doctors we won't need anymore as others will be properly trained who did not welcome satan into their life by accepting to give vaccines in return for money.

God and Liberty is the only way! Best is Yet to Come

lawsuit!

God and Liberty is the only way! Best is Yet to Come

lawsuit!

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

Just to let you all know, back in the 80's a friend of mine fell ill and landed in Kings County hospital in Brooklyn. They left him on a gurny in the hallway. Refused to treat him because they could not confirm his medical coverage. They were going to leave him there to die. Another friend found him in the hospital and got the help he needed. I think he laid there for three days before this other friend found him.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

I pray our almighty father heal this man so he can walk out of that hospital with out their treatment. So shall it be done!

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

RCH in deep fukn shit
LITIGATE!!
I hope every employee ends up in the Hampshire gutter

I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

never trust another doctor or nurse.

LAW SUIT!!!!!! NOW!!!! DON'T WAIT!!!!

🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Be still and know that I am God. Ps 46:10

Medical community has lost its senses .... maybe because most of the doctors, nurses, staff have passed through indoctrinated universities and education. We know quite few in the medical field (doctors and nurses)and it stuns us that they are unable to use common sense and think beyond what they were thought. it is like they abandoned their critical thinking and common sense at the universities when they graduated.

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

I've been afraid of this and worse....... I also hear no ambulances by my side street, that emergency workers use to drive real fast (speed limit is 25) they usually "b 4" lock down drive like 90mph. There's been 1 fire and that's it in 1 year. It's all very odd. Praying for this man, I hope someone helps him. Getting tired of this enslavement.

Christian, Veteran, Patriot, Mom to 2 Shih Tzu's, and a German Shepherd. I love God, my Country & President. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChild

After years of trying to get surgery on my hands and was able to finally schedule it, because I was going to be required to get a covid test, I just cancelled the surgery. The person I spoke with at the hospital doing the testing was not able to find out (she put me on hold while she checked) where the tests were made...probably in China.

WOW!