Do your own research.
Find the video.
Listen to this man very carefully.
I've researched and he is 100% the real deal.
Mysterious TikTok video appears on 12/7/20
Think Seal team. Golden tickets? George Bush Funeral mystery envelopes. Possibly. 🤔

Only people mentioned by @EyesWideOpen in this post can reply

In response Sea Shells to her Publication

I've seen the video...Suzy Q!!!

Only followers of this user (@CCF1518) can see their posts

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

When we were all on Twitter, I saw a post from AAron Vaughn's family saying it was not him. IDK, Then I see posts stating it is Glen Doherty one of Seal Team 6 killed in Bengazi ( Killary) I hope we all find out who he truly is. God Bless him !!

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Married

Georgia election was the last straw. It was then that I knew without a shadow of a doubt that the whole fucking system was bullshit.

Nope, Jon Tumilson. But yes, alive, and probably in some sort of military witness protection. They're going to have to invent a medal that ranks higher above Medal of Honor for this guy.

Aaron Vaugh - he is alive and active in my opinion

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

hope its revealed 😃

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Praying it's time to reveal the ugly truth of the white envelopes distributed at Senior Bush's funeral.

In response USA Patriot to her Publication
(1) Show this thread