Only people mentioned by @WhenUKnowUKnow in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response WhenUKnow UKnow to her Publication

She was arrested the other day at the Santa Barbara aiport for not wearing an approriate mask. She was wearing a mask infused with silver and copper, which is anti-microbial. They knew who she is.

https://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/dr-judy-mikovtis-was-assaulted-with-excessive-force-and-suffered-injuries-to-her-ribs-and-arm-for-not-wearing-the-proper-face-mask-on-a-flight/283442

What in the world? Gag orders should NOT be allowed or lawful concerning public health. Period.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

She is the one that woke me up last March! “Plandemic”

Just posted this on facecrook, have it labeled kitten, went right thru. lol TY for posting. Good summation in one meme.

She discovered that mouse DNA was responsible for ‘chronic fatigue syndrome’ another malady that fed the Big Pharma 666 Beast!

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

She is alot smarter then fookie too!

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.