Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€ Love my President Donald Trump πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€ Love my Freedom πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€ WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Are we in some kind of alternative timeline or in a Mandela Effect type situation? The executive orders says published 1/25/2021. I know I sent a screenshot of this to someone YESTERDAY!!!! AND I seen some military news yesterday with todays date on it. My husband and i just looked at each other kinda speechless!!!!!

#WWG1WGA Digital Soldier here to help save our Republic. More of a Paul Revere, Midnight Rider

πŸ€” Published date is tomorrow the 25th. hmmm πŸ€”

Sadly, they have 9 registered under Biden as of today. I have no idea who to believe anymore.

In response SQu jerzy to her Publication

Me either, I just said the same thing

(2) Show this thread

ah shit! so he really is in power?

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

Check it now- Biden has 9 recorded.

they are... if this is a movie production, it seems to ve having concrete consequences

https://www.federalregister.gov/presidential-documents/executive-orders/joe-biden/2021

(1) Show this thread

I thought they weren't showing up and that there were 17 of them?? Also... Weren't they actually Executive Actions not orders?! I'm confused!!