So,apparently Ontario Canada isn’t through with the plandemic, 13 months locked down, now they are going back to no visiting friends and family along with other measures. Canadians are sucking it up too. Fookin Sheep! God we need these people to WAKE UP!!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🖕

Only people mentioned by @Jody in this post can reply

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

It's complete BULLSHIT!
2 weeks ago, restaurants were told they could get ready to open. Now they are closed. Approx. $100 Million spent by Ontario restaurants to open just to close. They stocked up on food & beer - which will now spoil. Stores will rope of sections other than pharmacy & food. There is supposed to be an announcement from Dick Head Ford later this afternoon. A LOT of people are pissed! Unfortunately, there are still A LOT of sheep out here!

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response ADHERE TO FREEDOM to his Publication

Not a lot, mostly all! We are sporadic here and there with an undestanding. Canadians aren’t fighters, nor resilient like Americans, or most people WW. They are docile and for the most part stupid. My life hasn’t changed much in a year. A couple of my grown children buy it hook, line and sinker. What a fkn gong show. 🤦‍♀️

(1) Show this thread