Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

PRAYERS UP and then more PRAYERS UP, EVERYONE!

rescued and rescuers need PRAYERS!

#Jesus
@ESTHER

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

Father, God I pray you wrap your healing wings around these precious angels & bring healing to their bodies, minds & spirits. Father, I pray you bring them comfort & hope. 😥 Father, my heart breaks once again these children are being used & abused & even worse by this evil! Father , God I I pray for mercy for these precious miracles. I pray that these children will get Justice! Call your waring angels please Father & have these poor children protected so no more harm can happen to them. I pray for the military that are rescuing these children under such horrific conditions. Father, I pray you protect them & keep them safe. Father, God, I pray you bring them comfort ,their hearts are heavy with grief & pain from witnessing the unspeakable evil. Father, PLEASE I plead with you to iradicate this evil from this world. I pray they are exposed & turn this darkness into light!! Father, God please 🥺 no more children.😢
In Jesus's name I pray,
Amen 🙏🕊️✝️
@esther

(1) Show this thread

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

In response Anne Green to her Publication

Yes!!!!! I told my kids this. Moving forward to get ready to help those who will see the Truth that aren't ready for it... Peace! bumpy ride a'comin.

(1) Show this thread

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

Pure Evil is being exposed for all to see.