Navy Seals Rescue Over a thousand trafficked children and dead bodies out of shipping containers in the Suez Canal. – THE MARSHALL REPORT
In an article titled, "Trafficked Children, Bodies, Weapons Found on Evergreen Ship Blocking Suez Canal", by Judy Byington, 4-2-2021- it states that over a thousand trafficked children and dead bodies have been rescued out of shipping containers in the Suez Canal by US Navy Seals. "So..
https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2021/04/03/navy-seals-rescue-over-a-thousand-trafficked-children-and-dead-bodies-out-of-shipping-containers-in-the-suez-canal/

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

tried posting on fookbook

Veteran, Constitutional Law, Equality. Restore Our Rights & Constitutional Laws • On TS as TheStormIsUponUs @TheStormIsUponUs

In response filomena medeiros to her Publication

of coarse the Media is biased and the truth is hidden by those few who own the Media, Politicians, Agencies and lastly Corporations. This is who we will defeat. The Global Cabal.

(1) Show this thread

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

actually more than that. 1366 found dead and 1245 alive.

I know how the story ends, God Won! 🇺🇸 I stand w/President Trump 🇺🇸 Save The Children 🇺🇸 #FightBack 🇺🇸 Love Wins 🇺🇸 No DMs 🇺🇸🦅

In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication

bittersweet...

(1) Show this thread

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

There was so much on that ship. the end was near...
https://anonup.com/thread/4012394

Just a patriotic countryman that hates the traitorous Deep State

unfortunately we have absolutely no proof of any kind of this type of operation having occurred. It's just a article that popped up after online claims were made, and it just keeps getting posted on site after site. It's all the same original story. Which is based solely on a online claim.

In response Michael Meadows to his Publication

hmm whatever let me guess everything on that ship legit and no worries right🙄

(1) Show this thread