Faith, without work, is dead.
I believe there is a Plan.
I am not sitting back waiting for the Plan to unfold.

Like myself, each & EVERY Patriot is an important part of that Plan.

Q, the Admirals & Generals, & POTUS himself, cannot do this & cannot make the Plan successful without the work & efforts of each & every Patriot in this Country.

So if you are sitting back waiting for something to happen that will save this Republic, & save the lives of our children & theirs to come...
I may make a suggestion-
Get off your Patriot butt & take some action.
It doesn't have to be standing on a Bridge, or making labels for a wine bottle, or anything huge...

EVERY action, no matter the size, will move this country forward.
And if we insist as a Nation that we are moving forward, & refuse to take one step back in retreat...
Walking with God & His angels as our companions...
We always have the opportunity to be of service to our Cpuntry-
And
#WeThePeople WILL

'Win The Day

Only people mentioned by @ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication

i was able to stop my 82 year old dad from getting the experimental “jab”. thank you jesus 🙏🏻💕

It is dated 2016, where can I buy some?

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

Amen Amen Amen! Win the Day Patriots! Great post!

The best move to move this country forward is to shut down the MSM. It’s time for everyone to get the same message.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

WORD!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

LOVE IT V 😊 FAITH WITHOUT “WORK “ IS DEAD 💥FOR WE WORK OUT OUR OWN SALVATION 💥BLOWS HOLES IN THE OSAS BUNCH 👍 KEY WORK ITS “WORKS “ ALSO ⭐️