My daughter has psychosis from an eating disorder called orthorexia, whefe the oerson excludes whole groups of foods at a time til theyre barely eating anything.....I didnt understand what was wrong unyil thingd got extreme, had to call ems and they took her to the hospital and gave her a bunch of B13 πŸ˜’ and put her on Rispeirdol. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
I wonder, with all these awake and intelligent people here.....

shes on Mineral drops, D3 spray, B12 spray, 2 daily multi, probiotic, CoQ enxyme 10, and I added some melatonin because the Risperidol makes her lay down all day, which means its blocking her dopamine too much. but she only needs a fifth of the dosage of it to stop laying down.
I have most of this figured out, its gonna be a systemic recovery. One thing needs to happen before another can happen. So Im hoping for her glia to heal so she can shoot a thought and have it go where its suposed to. Hoping my assumption is correct.
Shes with Easter Seals. They are VERY interested in what I

Only people mentioned by @SoWokeMyEyesBleed in this post can reply

In response jana bosak to his Publication

Easter Seals is interested in what Im doing. But not interested in helping. AT ALL. Almost like theyre laughing at me waiting to see if Ill figure it out. Shes on a good probiotic with an array of thingies in it. In fact I have her taking 2 of those sometimes too.

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response jana bosak to his Publication

πŸ€— she needs a good high quality probiotic and she needs to eat raw fruits and veggies to feed the gut microbiome. research it. you are on the right track. our microbiome controls are mood, hormones and vitamin uptake. i would definitely add in aloe. georgio’s taste just like water.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

all what I wrote wasnt posted. half of its not there lol

(1) Show this thread