@areyouawake1

Just wait til people find out it was Epstein at MIT that was doing the research & lab work on the Luciferase project for billy. ☠️☠️☠️

Only people mentioned by @IrishAwake in this post can reply

Trying to learn. Idk much about the Anons but what I have learned this far, y'all bring me hope and your hearts seem to be inline with mine.

In response Marie Nutz to her Publication

fantastic!

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

TrueQ Red White & Blue Patriot ! Love God, family & Patriots ! Support our Vets/Military Children lives matter Just love my America

The $$ were to purchase the children. They all serve satan, they will backbite each other to save their own necks.
We all know, it's about sick, evil pedophiles/murderers of children.

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

Mom annon asked why the interest 5 years late?
My thought : "It was bebunked, then that debunking was debunked. Nothing sweeter than debunkers geting the tables turned".

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

That is awesome. I hope Rachel Maddow was tuned in.

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

Well well well. Gates is going down.

EVERYTHING. WOKE. TURNS. TO. SHIT.

CAPITULATION IS A BITCH....

I Am a Teacher, mom, grandma, vibrational energy healer committed to unite and heal this planet one ❤️at a time 🙏❤️💫 #GodWins #wwg1wga

Thank you for sharing this! I think this broadcast is from 2019. I can't believe this is not circulated more.

Wow, what's up with that?