Only people mentioned by @MsMorettisView in this post can reply

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

In response Susan Moretti to his Publication

Sending Prayers 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Christian, Mother, Southern California conservative #MAGA #KAG

oh dear Lord 🙏🏻up

KC 🇺🇸God WINS!-Patriot 4 Humanity🇺🇸TRUMP 2021 Here to serve a purpose...yet to be understood. When it’s time... God’s Plan! John 3:16

my post a few days ago...

😱😱Still thinking of taking vaccine😱

Do research on name origins
Astra=WEAPON
Zenica=eye or pupil in eye
so WEAPON in the EYE...referring to 3rd eye(pineal gland). Destroys Pineal gland where our true God source lies?!?🤔

and Moderna is easy...its in the name ModeRNA
Merriam-Webster defines mode specifically : a particular form or manifestation of an underlying substance
So to manifest RNA, or change RNA🤨

Bless anyone taking these, for they know not what they do🙏🙏

LUKE 23:34
“Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication

mRNA......they have to show us

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/MRNA

(3) Show this thread

Happy to find my favorite follows here! I'm a retweeter from the blue bird. No one there to retweet anymore!

no JOB is worth this

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response We the People to her Publication

I'd rather scrub toilets!!! This is getting old and we need some intervention soon.

(1) Show this thread