Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

What in the world is going on with all the TFR's? (Temp Flight Restrictions)

I have an idea of what this could be but I will just post a few pics and let you have your own thoughts. Nothing to see here folks, move along.... Wouldn't want to be a bad guy right now....

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

TFR just added to my 'how many coincidences before' thoughts regarding the shooting at the King Soopers in Boulder, Colo on March 22, which I think has white hats ff written all over it. Search engine 'live graphic video king soopers active shooter in boulder, colo." You have one shooter, and over a hundred law enforcement respond from 26 area agencies, in the afternoon. They put a sniper on the roof, & flight restrictions over the area. The video is a joke, with 2 men face down in the parking lot, and one by a register in KS, no blood. Car packed parking lot, empty store. Three 'crisis actors' right in front of the store, decide to call 911, 2 shots go off at the back of the store, no real hurry to get out of the way. (I saw more of the video). Final tally, ten dead, including one police officer. Real story, following the narrative of we need to get rid of people having guns. Maybe also, what a great time to make a bunch of arrests from unsealed indictments. Look here, not there.

My dear Watson I do believe you are correct! Let's notify the police commissioner. Oh wait, he was probably in on it also. Let's tell the people instead!

In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

LOL. They don't listen. I have been arguing with my sister about it since it happened. I was a police officer, and she believes the fake news over me. I liked your post about the TFR, because that has never happened here. I hope I don't drive you nuts with my posts, but you put out great information, and really get people thinking. I am still thinking about my answer on your Elon Musk question though. I really don't want to sell my Tesla stock. I like the guy. He uses his brain. Peter Thiel I am not a fan of, and your post on Palantir got me researching that last night. Search engine him and look at the picture of him and Trump. Trump is holding his hand in a manner that reminded me of Trump and Macron. Trump has him in my opinion, and he will do what he is told. The CIA, in the early 2000's put money into Palentir. Was that the deep state CIA? Because it gets them everyones data, We see all, hear all. That requires top clearance no other company gets. Great now, but what about then?

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response LIVE LIFE to her Publication

There has never been a CIA that wasn't deep state. They have always been pushing the NWO agenda. I myself am still out on Elon, who I call Elon the Grey, because for as many bad things I find on him I find just as many good. To me he is an enigma.
Just and example of good. He showed that he could control the price of crypto with a tweet. It was just glazed over. If he can do that, it proves the market is easily manipulated. It took months before people realized that with the Gamestop/AMC stock fiasco. I honestly believe the BFR he is trying to get going will not fly until all of this is said and done. I am not sure if it is WH or BH stopping him but someone sure is. That is something to really keep an eye on and look deeper into. Why would someone not want that rocket to work?

(1) Show this thread