Only people mentioned by @IrishAwake in this post can reply

Conspiracy is not just a theory when you have the facts! I've been gathering evidence for over 45 yrs. Built my first computer from scratch.

In response Marie Nutz to her Publication

Was, now I know that when a government rep is talking it's a lie
When they say we need a law about that.
means Another of our freedoms is being attacked.
If they say trust me: Run!

We've been conditioned to think the government are harmless fools that have good intentions but sometimes are jut a bit unworldly.

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

Consider me unconditioned now!! I’ve been writing my governor and mayor since the scandemic started... and I have not been nice. I’m in a red state and we still have mask mandates. 😡

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

nuts aint it

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

nuts aint it

nuts aint it

nuts aint it

nuts aint it

nuts aint it

nuts aint it

nuts aint it

nuts aint it

nuts aint it

nuts aint it

nuts aint it