In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

where’d you go? come back πŸ₯Ί

Only people mentioned by @Olenna in this post can reply

β€œServitude is always preceded by sleep.” - Montesquieu

Putin has had plastic surgery and botox repeatedly over the years. We've seen these changes for over a decade.

The head structure is the same, with alot of tighening, aging and surgery going on.

People it's time you wise up. Ghostezra posts this shit and y'all eat it up in amazment.

"OMG Totally! Its all a movie! Popcorn! Enjoy the show!"

I don't know what kind of anons are here but I'm increasingly stunned at how readily y'all are to eat this stuff up without evidence, on the authority of a person you'd like to think is Ezra Cohen Watnick.

The anons I first encounted "following" Q were skeptics and rationalists whose point of view was rooted in evidence. They didn't accept innuendo as Truth.

I see that many here never learned the primary lesson of critical thinking from Q which promoted the motto:

"Think for yourself!"

That means YOU CHOSE what you think is true and false rather than displacing that decision onto someone with supposed authority.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love πŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Pubius Publicola to his Publication

believe what you want - as others are also going to do. I thought Biden had plastic surgery as well when he was at the debates but going back & looking at the transformation from the first fake Biden to the one we've had since then, it's clear that isn't Biden.
I don't claim to know what's real at this point but if the goal is to make the world better for Everyone, not just the US, then this is entirely plausible. The people of Russia were just as sick of the corruption & living in proverty & fear. It's not out of the realm of possibility that many countries are part of this Plan & replaced their leaders with men & women (Merkel) who will be good for the people & allow them to live without interference.
So I choose to believe because I trust General Flynn & the people involved in the master plan.
You may want to wait until it all comes out in the final rinse & that's okay. We all have our own path to follow in this journey.

(1) Show this thread

I'm dedicated to the cause. The children of the world need our help. We as a nation must put an end to this Travesty. WWG1WGA

I'm sorry, but I call BS on this one. Just a hair cut and media make-up and better lighting. The one on the left could have been taken after a good night of drinking. Plus Putin is getting shit done in his country. Infact, if shit doesn't start to look up here in the States over the next couple years, I'm going to ask for Russian citizenship.

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love πŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

In response Theo Farkas to his Publication

Bye! have a safe trip.

(1) Show this thread