I follow back all Patriots. Expose the truth! Question everything. I trust God and God's plan. #JesusIsMySavior

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication

Mother Theresa I was told that she was a saint and the truth was she was trafficking our children !

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

In response Julie Casey to her Publication

Catholicism creeped me out my whole life, and I never could put my finger on it. The last few years have really cleared up the why.

Never Forget Why This War Was Started It Is All About Saving The Children

And then we learn about the Pope and then we learned about the Queen they were worse than mother Theresa it’s just unbelievable.

Curious Patriot 🇺🇸. Crass humor appreciate 🤣. Cursive language warning ⚠️. F.-A.-F.-O. Hall of Fame 🏆. Gemini ♊. Type -O ⛔. T.I. 🚔.

My best friend is catholic. For 20 years we never had any meaningful conversations about religion, although so many things about the church seemed strange. I haven't spoken to him in over two years, not because I'm upset with him and his family, they are all great people. But because I know they aren't ready for the truth and I'm not sure its my place to push the issue. Their ENTIRE life revolves around that shit show and I can no longer pretend its just a little "quirky". Out of all the crazy shit in the world lately, this weighs on my heart the heaviest.

I am feeling you I’m not gonna say anything because when they find we will be there to support them. I’m not Catholic and I’m still in shock so they’re really going to be in Traumatized by the truth. They’re going to have to see it with their own eyes to even believe it I could never convince them otherwise. You’re a good friend and a good person and I hope your heart feels better.

Only people mentioned by @Trump2023 in this post can reply

Thank you.