Only people mentioned by @GitRDone73 in this post can reply

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

In response Josh Ddd to his Publication

Is this guy a DINO? Doesn't sound like the CC Pee has him under control.

the dems are crazy

Mother, Grandma, Domestic Goddess! And then some!

We need to stop this! Anyone know how "We the people" can impeach them ALL?? Is that possible? What about what they are trying to do with Newsome? Can we do that with congress?

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Katerina Tse to her Publication

i assume that the whole gov will be eradicated soon ...due to 1776 new constitution 🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸

(1) Show this thread

The biggest rubber checks in history.

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

Doesn't surprise me it is to fund the New World Order. Notice the pin on his lapel. Many are now wearing something like this and on others you can get a closer look it represents the New World Order, not the United States or even the US Flag.

Do you want the truth, or do you want to feel good? Holding the Line for my kids. #WWG1WGA

This dude is my Rep who I wrote several letters and emails to after the election when he insisted on NOT objecting to the certification of the vote in Michigan. Now, he starts to get it? Jeez. Late to the party, man.