Only people mentioned by @Qarmy_Anon in this post can reply

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

Taking a hike through the forest during the rain or after it just rained has always been one of my most favorite times to go.

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Charissma _15 to her Publication

nostalgia

(1) Show this thread

#godwins Strength TO ALL Soldiers - Strength To Police- and Patriot's!!

Oh yah!! Water is the ultimate healer of all problems that the medical field wants to give five things for that require 5 things to fix those that have side affects that all create a need for 30 or so chemicals to fix what a simple dip in the ocean can fix for free!!! How ya like that ramble? !!!! R Ricardo ,, good to see ya Sovereign!!!!

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication

salt water specifically cures everything: sweat, tears, and the ocean.

In response Crimson Revolver to his Publication

likewise crimson. i dont have to ask about Ricardo. i feel a sense of peace.

(2) Show this thread

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

As long as it's a natural rain and not that HAARP crap. Otherwise, stay inside and don't inhale anything outside.

In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication

soon

(1) Show this thread