Well here it comes! The Top Nazi has declared those who are NOT
Vaccinated are " A Threat To Humanity"... Genocide incoming?

https://truth11.com/2021/04/06/nazi-psychopath-tyrant-klaus-schwab-declares-unvaccinated-people-to-be-a-threat-to-humanity/

Only people mentioned by @LanieLou_MAGADonian in this post can reply

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

In response LanieLou _MAGADonian to her Publication

I'd be real surprised if he is even alive. 👏⚡

A Welsh girl trying to find Truth! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿Trump & Q supporter. “Everything is as it must be!”

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

🤞 you are right! Evil guy!

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

CAN U SAY, PROJECTION MUCH!

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

We are all Simon Wiesenthal! Dont let me see this son of a bitch

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Is this guy still walking the streets? He seems like he is threatening the world. Is he going to get away with this?

Widower, Proud American, #MAGA #Trump #Constitution #AllLivesMatter, Don't mess with Texas! Because MURICA! That's why.

Klaus Schwab Declares Unvaccinated People to Be a "Threat to Humanity"

Humanity Declares Klaus Schwab to Be a Threat to Humanity.

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

He can have my share .... JAB IT RIGHT INTO HIS VEIN!

EVIL IS SO FUGLY !

Still 1000% Patriot & loyalist to Trump(((+)))Team, grateful for their insight, sacrifices, &willingness to return our nation to the people,

no doubt related to charles schwab investments, probably funded by tax payer investments via big pharma

he will be dead soon

How is this fuck stick still allowed to consume resources?