Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

The True Rulers Of The Earth!
Until The Earth alliance & President Trump “Drained The Swamp” and ended “DRACOnian law”#darktolight 👼>🦎

Reptilians, Archons, Dracos,
ran this world! Fear, Blood, & Sex were their drugs!
Earth was an enslaved 3D matrix controlled by these beings, and humanity was their cattle farm!
Once you understand higher levels of consciousness it all makes sense!
The good news is they are no longer rulers of the earth. For Thousands of years humanity was their slaves!

This is a link to a frequency to remove all negative energy/entities from your body. This frequency has healed many people, and also have stopped the sexual attacks while dreaming. Many people were carrying this energy/entity inside them and they never even knew!
This frequency will remove these dark negative energy clusters!

https://youtu.be/mWxuQphPCWI

#wwg1wga
#FreeHumanity
#5DNewEarth

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

Curious about this. So, why no photos or dead reptilian bodies or bones, etc. Are they that good at cover that no human has ever seen one, killed one or caught one in a trap. And I wonder about the sex dreams? Whats that about? Do they initiate them or something?

Dreams are real, thats a whole deeper subject. Some dreams are not, some are for lessons, but many are us going to another realm, that co exists the same time as this life!

In response Seventeen Frogs to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

That‘s what I was thinking/feeling all my life: That we are dreaming our life and living our dream, but I still don‘t know which part of it is at what time of the day happening 🤔 Two different/parallel living time zones 🧐❓

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

I agree. Sometimes so real it's like another life and really enjoyable, and others it's like a lesson to remember.