#BREAKING
"Today we are proud to announce the formation of Restore the Republic PAC, which will be dedicated to supporting candidates who will fight vigorously for our Constitutional rights, freedom of speech, and the sacred right of free and fair elections," said Restore the Republic PAC Founder Sidney Powell. "The PAC will promote candidates who fight for truth and the Rule of Law, and we will strenuously oppose any candidate who discards the Constitution for his own short term or political gain—regardless of her party. Eighty million people were just disenfranchised by the inauguration of

Only people mentioned by @TUCKERs in this post can reply

Mother. Patriot. Child of God. (Aviation nerd). WWG1WGA

In response Qreqory Tucker to his Publication

i could care less about a PAC. i need results first

For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest, neither anything hid, that shall not be known and come abroad. Luke 8:17

PROSECUTE ELECTION FRAUD. We're supposed to just go on now?

Not doing anything for any politicians or any PAC until our country is fully restored. Then when all the ppl who go to Prison are out of the WAY and we start a NEW party then I will support politics again. UNTIL then i will not put one penny into it.

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

now if we could get Sidney to actually comment- she joined early on and then went MIA...