Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Ketchup.

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

LOL....Well, I guess you'll have to quarantine your Ketchup for at least 14 days...🤣

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

Thank you so much Dr.Tenpenny! I have been following you the whole year and, yes, I felt and knew since the beginning that this wasn't a pandemic but a hoax more like a criminal hoax to injure and kill people. But how can we stop this???? I never wear a mask, only Costco forces me but I fight with them and throw the pamphlets I make from the posting on gab and anonp, at them and distribute them throughout the store and wherever I go. However, I gave up Costco and no other store forces people to wear the damn mask although, everyone is wearing the stupid diaper on their faces...

Q is my favorite letter!!!!!! I love my country, I love freedom..and I believe in spreading TRUTH!!!

Yes...doesnt it make you wonder what exactly are they "testing" for...and where are those samples going?????...and what are they doing with those samples?????? One does wonder if they are taking them to a lab to figure out a strain that would harm us using our own DNA against us.

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

PROUD PATRIOT🇺🇸 Meme Queen🤗 Good Vibes Only! 💩 Attitudes Not Welcome! 💋#GodWins #TrumpIsMyPresident #WeThePeople #OneNationUnderGod

👇👇👇