Seeking truth from our sustainable homestead in the southern Pacific mountains of Costa Rica, and awakening folks with food is thy medicine.

The current lineup of perennial fruit growing at our homestead. This doesn't include vegetables, greens, root crops and medicinal plants.

Pura vida!

#costaricanhomestead

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

In response Todd Hinson to his Publication

ha ha.. I was going to say the same thing super impressive. Wow.

Seeking truth from our sustainable homestead in the southern Pacific mountains of Costa Rica, and awakening folks with food is thy medicine.

In response Kay Tee to her Publication

Thanks! We also have a dozen laying hens and ponds for tilapia and red claw crayfish.

And a microbrewery. 😉

Here to be part of the Great Awakening & to support President Trump. Raising awareness on health impacts of wireless microwave radiation.

I can be there in an hour. Shall I bring a picnic basket?😉

Only people mentioned by @ToddKHinson in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Todd Hinson, click on at the bottom under it