Pediatricians are now trying to coerce new mothers into signing up their newborns for an experimental Vax... This mother is from Tenessee and she has a PREMI!. I have no doubt they are targeting Medicaid families... Completely#UNETHICAL

~Nurse Erin

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

WWG1WGA. Jesus is my Savior. Child of God. Trump is the best President EVER!!!

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

If they are targeting Medicaid families then you can bet your bottom dollar that they are doubly pressuring military families to be in this as well.....the military and their families somehow always end up as guinea pigs....

🍊ChildOfGod⛪Patriot🇺🇸FreedomFighter🗽DigitalSoldier👩‍💻Covfefe is "In the end we win.✝️"God woke you for a reason.侘寂 🌴

In response Phyllis Diller to her Publication

yep... my hubs was in the army almost 23yrs...

(1) Show this thread

#DIGITAL SOLDIER #WWG!WGA # #TRUMP 2020 Wife, Mother, Grandma, Great Grandma, and Blessed https://t.me/todaysworldofpolitics_endtimes

OH HECK NO!

I AM... LIGHT, LOVE, JOY, PEACE, STRENGTH, POWER, BALANCE, COMPASSION, JUSTICE, a BRINGER of the DAWN!!!

Saw a post today asking God for patience because if he gave strength masses of bail money would be required. I REALLY need patience, everyday you see this crap like this, pardon my French, and it's just so infuruating!!! 😡

Justice = Just Us Honored to be followed by Vincent Kennedy.

Unreal.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

What decent mother could keep herself from throat punching and firing that pediatrician?!! 😡

My blood is actually starting to boil . . .

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response Photon 333 to her Publication

🤬🤬🤬

(1) Show this thread