Very soon the shutdown will occur in Our Nation. please search your souls and hearts and ask for forgiveness.
John 3:16
For God so loved the world he gave his own son to humanity. That who so ever believves in him will not perish rather have Eternal Life.
We all have our days numbered in a human body that will die. Don’t die alone in the Darkness.

Only people mentioned by @stormis_us in this post can reply

Todd Dulaney - Victory Belongs To Jesus (LIVE) - YouTube

From the album A WORSHIPPER'S HEART - available now!

Just a Mom who Loves God, Family, Our Country, Tennis, Surfing, Music, Dolphins and Football. God Bless America and Peace Be With Y'all!

Thank you for this reminder! I've been feeling like this time is coming very soon and having very vivid flashbacks of times in my life where I was so far from God that it felt like complete darkness! I pray I am forgiven for all of those times and any in the future where I fall off of God's path for me. God Bless You and Your Family🙏✝️❤️

Optimist, Mommy, Civil Engineer #WWG1WGA # FIghtback It's all Good! God wins!

Love and Peace to all my brothers and sisters of the world.

i feel like i am in the la la land.

Yes and Amen! Glad to see you on Anonup!

God Wins .
God Blesses .
God Forgives .
God Strengthens .
🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

MISSED YOU !!!
@STORMISUPONUS
;)
XQXQXQXQXQXQ

𝓘𝐚𝓶𝕕ᒏ𝐚𝛈𝐠𝐠𝛉 From the Bayou System of Texas I am. From wise Simian race, we come. Like Water be. Dark knowledge we seek. #WWG1WGA

Yahweh, I know you are near,
Standing always at my side,
You guard me from the foe,
And you lead me in ways everlasting.

(this song and Be not Afraid are my 2 fave hymns during mass)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uge74xLmg0

If you stand before the power of hell and death is at your side
Know that I am with you through it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF0DIpFOoBg

Yahweh, I Know You Are Near ~ Dan Schutte - YouTube

Check out all our other great praise and worship videos at Easy Worship Resources.

In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication

Be Not Afraid is one of my most favorites. I chose it as one of the songs to be sung at my dad’s funeral.

(1) Show this thread

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

what? nobody said anything about us all dying, the plan is GOD WINS and we all work together to make the world a safe place to live in, a better safe clean earth....

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

Jesus is the Only One who came in my moment of need and I believe in Him and God and ALL of us and the Power of Our Divine Love for each other, ALL of us no matter what 💙#wwg1wga 🙏

JESUS CHRIST IS KING . ✨🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼✨

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

I've been following closely for 11 years...

I'm still so nervous that I can hardly do my daily routine. I know this will end up magically but getting there beyond what we've already been through is nerve wracking!

God Bless!

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Beautiful post, thank you!!

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

❤❤❤❤❤

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Becky Helser to his Publication

BE AS PEACEFULL AS A DOVE AND WISER THAN THE SURPENT.

(1) Show this thread