Born in Romania Living in UK @Registered Nurse #ProLIFE #WorldWidePatriot #ProudDigitalSoldier #TrustThePlan #TrustTheMan #TrustGOD

They ALL should be
BOYCOTTED
SO DO THE RESEARCH
AND START
TO READ THE LABELS

YES pepsi TQQ

ALL MAJOR BRANDS HAVE SOME
SINISTER INGREDIENT IN IT
THAT IS NOT IN
YOUR BEST INTEREST'
IN THE
USA 4 SURE

SICK IS A BUSINESS and you get sick
ingesting this concoction of shit
they call food and drink...

TIME TO
[ WAKE the fk UP ]

ps
An Anons job is to pass on the TRUTH>

Thank Q

In response P.Q.Anon PCP to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @PeterHorne6 in this post can reply

In response Peter R Horne to his Publication

Not only aborted fetal cells.....adrenochrome too. It is highly addictive so people are becoming even more addicted to garbage foods. Adrenochrome market is the largest global illicit trade market, larger than weapons and drug trade. You have to wonder why. The globalist population, their puppets and elites are not that many and wouldn't warrant that large of market, but adding it to foods makes a much greater demand. It sells for 1 BILLION per quart! NO DEALS FOR ANYONE WHO HAS HARMED CHILDREN!!!!!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

only the truth will set us free

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

and God only knows what they are now allowed to hide under the labels 'natural flavouring' and 'spices' ... 🤨

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

This was the first book I read back in the day that scared the bajeebers out of me, and that's when I went organic and started reading labels.

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

Since this Clip was out, i changed my Softdrinks.
-What was the PCR- Test developed for? -Produktion-savety
-What is this Test able to look for? -Kontamination
-Which kind of Kontamination? -Stem Cell-Lines
Stem Cell are nowadays most from? -aborted Childs
What do this Test with Coke?
- https://youtu.be/ltiatiWlUXs

I fly over Mountains I fly over Sea and no Bird in the Air can get me. .Carla_Lisbeth_Rueckert goodreads

In response Depp0 0128 to his Publication

Production

(1) Show this thread

Hard pill to swallow!

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

In response CeeCee Rider to her Publication

but swallow we must

(1) Show this thread

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

Yep. 90% of the Grocery store. I get sick whenever I see people consuming these items. Waking up is hard to do!

My family thinks I'm crazy. But some are listening and beginning TGA.

#wwg1wga#TheGreatAwakening

Light-Bringer 🌟 💜 Spiritual Warrior 4 God ☀️ Gaia, Jesus, Trump 🦁 & The Children 🙏 Galactic Interfacer 👽 Ascension 5D 💙 JKD MMA 💦

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

sadly, bought 'spring water' from a major retailer and when it was boiled it turned cloudy indicating massive amounts of calcium carbonate which can slowly turn bone brittle and fuse joints. even their water is poison ☠️

(1) Show this thread