I'm not gonna do all the work for you. So here is some info I have had for a solid year now. Jeff Bezo's Yacht out by the Evergreen ship today. Open article and look at the street names of the top 2 Billionaires and where they live. Also...look how close Kirkland Washington is to where they live. Why? Where was the very first nursing home to have the [C]ovid outbreak located? Coincidence? If I said this a year ago you would of laughed at me. Some of you still will. Evergreen is extremely significant to what is going on in the world right now. The world's wealthiest people and the worlds most powerful people are connected to Evergreen. So one must ask themselves....what are they shipping and moving around the world? Follow the money. I would launder it through a foundation. Evergreen/HRC

https://seattle.curbed.com/maps/washington-state-billionaire-homes-bill-gates-jeff-bezos

Only people mentioned by @EyesWideOpen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sea Shells, click on at the bottom under it