Jeff Besos heading to Evergreen to pick up his shipment of chidlren that's late? 🤔
Here's to hoping The Eisenhower blows it out of the fucking water.

https://twitter.com/4_04_Not_Found/status/1379517833386819587?s=19

Only people mentioned by @r363ll10n in this post can reply

Spreader of truth, love & light. Sprinkle that shit everywhere.

In response r363l l10n to her Publication

Well, we know Bezos has been arrested already so I'm thinking its the good guys

COMMON SENSE. CONSTITUTION. FREEDOM. LIBERTY. FREE SPEECH. NESARA. MEDICAL FREEDOM. PRIVACY. GLOBAL PEACE. BROTHERHOOD. FIVE D. GOD

SINK IT !!

🤣LOOL!!!!

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

What kind of fookery are those asshats up to, Murdoc's is there too

President Trump supporter, Christian, Mom, Patriot, Save the Children, MAGA, Animal lover. Where we go one, we go ALL.

Not to make light of the situation, but "the real Kim Shady" name is epic trolling & I love it. Jeff Besos is a pos. I will have to refrain from what I would like to see happen to him and his yacht, I might scare people.

HEALTHY / NQT WEALTHY / but WISE / I WANT 2C the SATANIC BAAL CULT Fkrs ERADICATED from the PLANET & WATCH the CHILDERN FLURISH..

In response Christina Maga to her Publication

Jeff Besos heading to Evergreen to pick up his shipment of chidlren that's late? 🤔

Here's to hoping The Eisenhower blows it out of the fucking water
Not to make light of the situation, but "the real Kim Shady" name is epic trolling & I love it. Jeff Besos is a pos. I will have to refrain from what I would like to see happen to him and his yacht, I might scare people.

CHICKEN lol

Something like this
MAYB

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Hi Frens! Looking forward to Trump's return! Who's with me? #WWG1WGA #MAGA

Murdoch's yacht is close behind

https://www.superyachtfan.com/yacht/vertigo/

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

FF

Child of God. Proud conservative American holding the line. Matthew 22:37-38

Just blow up Bezos while you’re at it!