Navy Veteran, mother, and patriot-Enjoy my afternoon dates with the birds, flowers and the trees-Healthy living keeps Big Pharma away.

I saw this on Grand Maga17 home page. This is really fascinating so I decided to repost it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kx-M6kINyg4

Waking up people with one bread crumb at a time. And having compassion for those who can't SEE yet, BC everyone learns at different paces!

In response stacy roberson to her Publication

I saw these pictures a year ago at this time. This rabbit hole is one of the first I went down.
I believe there are more than one DJT here
they also said JFK SR just recently passed. I believe that to be true, but I believe there are more than 1 SR as well.
how is that possible you say???
if you watch De Ja Vue w/Denzel Washington
that will give you 1 possiblity

it really is a lot to take in, why do you think its taking so long.

a lot of ppl will need the med Bed's when the truth comes out

this is why Q says Enough must SEE

have you watched your local news lately.

its getting stupidly obvious
that IS THE POINT

most ppl will see
but some, when you put it right in front of them they still wont see it.

Yes, I've been watching my local news, and truth bombs are being dropped all over the place. I do believe more people are waking up but unfortunately, many are still asleep.

Learning about time travel is so fascinating. I also believe there is more than one DJT.

In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Justice67 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from stacy roberson, click on at the bottom under it