Someday, all the children of this world, will see this man, as the hero he truly was!#TheChildrensPresident
🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺
🦁❤️👼🤍144🤍👼❤️🦁
#godwon
#wwg1wga
#5DNewEarth

Only people mentioned by @RiseAgain17 in this post can reply

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

In response Tom Carr to his Publication

IS not was. ♥️🇺🇸🦅

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

God Bless America, Land That I Love! God Bless President Trump...Never, Ever, Give Up! #MAGA JESUS Is My King! #GODWon #SaveOurChildren

🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Previously on Twitter @PeaceBabyPeace. #Patriot #wwg1wga #MAGA #Trump #SaveTheChildren

I love this man.

God Wins .

I love to crochet with yarn! 😊 GOD, is my ROCK & SALVATION! 🙏❤️

He will be known as the annoited by God , whom he served for ;God & Country & We The People ! 🙏🕊️✝️🇺🇲

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

IS!! ☺️🥰

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

was?

Retired 12x Twitter Censored Champion!🏆 A Patriot 🦅🇺🇸 Leader in #5D 🌎☮️ 🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺🎺#NeverSurrender #LoveOverFear #17 🦁❤️👼🤍👼❤️🦁

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

I was thinking years from now, looking back, but both apply. 😂

(1) Show this thread

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Darn right We will make sure of that