Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

Well Hot Diggity Dog ! 🌭👀🙄😲

That was unmistakable!

As a rule,whatever is fluid, soft, and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. Soft is strong Lao Tzu ♾Quantum Patriottiltheend

the hot dog is obamas face! look at the top of it. is his hair

tubing thinking about mikes hot diggity dog

Only followers of this user (@MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

As a rule,whatever is fluid, soft, and yielding will overcome whatever is rigid and hard. Soft is strong Lao Tzu ♾Quantum Patriottiltheend

😳🤣😂

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

😉😉

he does turn to a hotdog

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

WE ARE WATCHING (Their) MOVIE.

Wife, Mother, Christian, Patriot. Just suspended on Twitter for the 4th time. @Chela20 on Gab and @Chellz onWeGo

turned into an EXPENSIVE HOTDOG!!

😆

😆

😆

😆

Hotdog!

Just checked on this feed it doesnt happen on this one - strange ???? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2vmQTiGCX8

Kid/Cat Mom & Patriot. Clinton's and Whitewater started the awakening. So happy that I am no longer alone in my observations! #WWG1WGA

In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication

after mass purges of Conservatives, YouTube can't be trusted.

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

Looked like a weiner ....nuf' said😅

Just another angry cat with a happy spirit ! Question?? Everything you come across! When you Know you Know!!

Think he outta lay off the hotdogs!!