Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

D5 Chess with the Masters
[They] Lose
Patriots Triumph🙏🏻

Patriot Defending & Uniting Humanity to Create the World our Children Deserve #WWG1WGA #GodWins

Tremendous video Patriot!
God Bless & protect all of our Patriots in this final battle against evil

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - JFK 1961

“But everything exposed by the light becomes visible—and everything that is illuminated becomes a light" - Ephesians 5:13

‘Our Movement.. is about replacing a Failed and Corrupt Political Establishment with a New Government controlled by YOU, The American People.’ - President Trump

#GodWins
#Trump

POWERFUL

Believer. Texan. Mom. Patriot. Eyes opened more every day. Pray-er.

DANG!!!

I trust the plan, some days are a struggle! Excited to be FOLLOWED BY VINCENT KENNEDY! Jesus saved me. In a relationship so not looking!

💕Excellent!

#Patriot, #Truhtseeker, #DigitalWarrior, MAGA, #WWG1WGA, #Godwins. The best is yet to come. The great awakening. Hold the line.

John 17:3 This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ. Psalm 83:18

@cheymoon
@JennLynn

nian was thr one that said abiden would get inaugarated! he knows

wont play for me for some reason 🤔

Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

In response Lola Bean to her Publication

It uploaded fine, but for some reason I had to pause this at the beginning for a few to keep it from constantly buffering.

(1) Show this thread