Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

“Fake Fauci” not really quite sure why Texas numbers are dropping after going mask free!

🤣🤣🤣

If you’re having a bad day, pull up some recent Fauci videos and look at his neck.

White Hats are making it obvious.

Doq you know TX is bigger and easier to social distance so Masks Are Not Required ;)

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @RainMan in this post can reply

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Rain Man to his Publication

Also, the governors of Texas and Florida see right through all this bullshit. Gov. DeSantis also called on the media for ridiculous lies already a couple of times.

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Agree. I was raised in FL so I watch it a bit closer than others. I don't fully trust the TX Gov but I don't fully trust any politician or human to be honest.

(1) Show this thread

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Rain Man to his Publication

Oh my, I'm seriously hoping that is not what you are really thinking and that there is still a killer virus out there😳 At this stage people should be waking up to this nonsense and the agenda the globalists are pushing on us. Fear and *mask wearing is what's making people sick.

AF Ret Dis Vet ☆ Prv Q/TS Clearance ☆ IT Systems Eng/Dev ☆ Funny w/ Chronic #Pain ☆ GOD ☆ Truther ☆ #Dercum's Disease ☆ #Fibro

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

My lil ;) meant I was kidding. I'm with you.

(1) Show this thread