False Flag at the end of the month ?

Role Players Needed(Disaster Victim Actors for Military Training Exercises)

Role players needed to act as disaster victims, mass casualties,
anxious and injured citizens for military exercises in the Las Vegas, Nevada area.
Civilians will be rescued, triaged and put through a decontamination
process.

Compensation is $100 per day

The training exercise dates are 1/26/21, 1/28/21, and 1/30/21

A sign up event will take place on 1/25/2021

https://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tfr/d/las-vegas-role-players-needed-disaster/7265097564.html

Only people mentioned by @SammyTrump in this post can reply

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication

😂Trolling is fun

Mother, Grandma, Domestic Goddess! And then some!

Since when does the military use civies for training?

Hmmm...must've filled all those roles already!

Appears to be a DC area code

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

Our Government is so sick. http://work4hds.com/apply/

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

So is mine Honey

(1) Show this thread

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

Thank i will !!❤️

(1) Show this thread

Another false flag coming?

We have power over our mind-not outside events. Realize this and we will find strength ~ Marcus Aurelius Veritas Aequitas. WWG1WGA

Send this to the US Marshalls ! 💥

It's interesting, how whoever posted this, they left a contact name ... "Chris Muller" 👈 ok there, captain obvious ... *eye roll*

Grieving Catholic, Grateful Grandfather, Advocate for Sanity

More madness.

Animal Rescue, Exotic animal care, Draft Horse Rescue, Former business owner 🇺🇸#MAGA, #KAG #Trump,🇺🇸 🚫BS allowed 🚫spam

January 25-February 12 Nellis AFB said Southern NV residents may notice increased noise while they conduct Red Flag 21-1

Booted off of PARLER. Trying to re-establish my connections. I am on Telegram, but looking for the right place to land.

We should all sing up and no one go OR someone set up a program to create a program to create sign ups with varying fake names so they think they have a full staff of people and no one shows up.

EVEL is out of gas. if you can help with just a gallon or more.. it would mean a lot!!

im headed that way.. i may have to do so undercover work!

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

Go for it ...

In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication

Awesome

(2) Show this thread

Proud California woman who Supports #Trump2020 #TrumpWON #RNsForTrump #WWG1WGA #NCSWIC #MAGA #SaveTheChildren ❤️President Trump

😳😳😳😳😳🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

🤔🤔🤔

Wife of a Veteran, God Loving Patriot, Dairy Goat Farmer and Producer of Hand made Goat Milk Skin Care Products. WWG1WGA

things that make you go hmmmmmm

Posted this yesterday.

My question is… Is this something the military would actually do? Advertise for people and pay them $100?

I am a wife A mother and I’m grandmother patriot looking for the truth and I love my country🇺🇸

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

I don't believe it

We have power over our mind-not outside events. Realize this and we will find strength ~ Marcus Aurelius Veritas Aequitas. WWG1WGA

In response Brave Grace to her Publication

Where does it say this is "the military" ? This sounds like a black hat plot ... not a white hat plot. 🤔💡

(3) Show this thread

Sounds like a typical Soros setup.

I am not an anon. I am a patriot and a cowgirl who loves President Trump and stays informed.

That is just what I was thinking!!!!!!!

(1) Show this thread

I like to clown around when the trolls around. Too bad the trolls can't find me here in MAGA Country! Together we win!

$100 a day? That's just fooking stoopid. I not work for under $500 plus expences.
They'll get what they pay for.

Faith: Jesus First! Politics: America First!

dig more. who is chris muller? same phone number. from 2018 ...

If they stand behind you protect them. If they stand beside you respect them. If [they] stand against you, show no mercy!

all eyes on 👀 we need to infiltrate this, with the utmost security in mind. do not let October 1st happen again.

Well The Arcurians are supposed to be coming on the 28th to bring the light - ties into the peaceful galactic family coming - my friend is in Vegas ill ask her if anything is happening downtown

(1) Show this thread

Patriotic Digital Soldier/ Moorish American who believes in Peace, Love, Truth, Freedom and Justice TRUMP WON !!!! AUDIT THE FUCKING VOTE

Link is now deleted. Very Suspicious. I did see the link live before it got pulled

cathleenbaker.crypto #XRP #XRPCommunity #DigitalSoldier #Qanon #TheGreatAwakening #TheStormIsHere #FollowTheRabbit #SaveTheChildren #MAGA

In response Qrispus AttuX to his Publication

seems to still work for me???

(1) Show this thread