Hmmmm 😻 Are Mr Pool and MelQ🐸 trying to tell us something!?!?! 😹🌞🌻🌹🌟🌼

Only people mentioned by @KatistheSea3 in this post can reply

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth πŸ˜‡. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
In response Patricia Nitz to her Publication

please stop posting these lies! none of it came true and I lost my family over it. I am sure there are "things" happening but not these things.

(1) Show this thread

With Trump from the beginning I will be there til the end. God wins! Save our childrenβ€οΈπŸš‚πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

I know someone that lives in Maui and a bunch of stars are hanging out there. I thought they were being rounded up? I hope we are not being told tales while they all get away?😟

(1) Show this thread

my guess was the seeds that we have planted are starting to grow.....

In response Angelic Patriot to her Publication

I pray without ceasing I believe you are right!! πŸ™πŸ’›πŸŒ½πŸŒΎ

(1) Show this thread

Christian, Patriot , Trump my President! Mother grandma just hard working American.

πŸ˜ƒ

In response Kj1 Hernandez to her Publication

πŸ™πŸŒžπŸ˜ΉπŸŒ»

(1) Show this thread

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

πŸ˜†The thought popped into my mind about harvesting the corn before I thought about the sunset & the light at the end of the tunnel

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

The light at the end of the tunnel is going to be the light inside of each of us that is our direct connection to God.
Raise your vibrations and connect with your God.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Beautiful beautiful beautiful and true πŸ™πŸŒ»πŸŒžπŸ’›πŸŒŸπŸŒΌ

(1) Show this thread