So the "Movie" was actually a show for "CCP" If millions of Americans believe so does the CCP.

Now the CCP thinks they run the show. But the stage is only about 4 or 5 square miles.

Only people mentioned by @Sparkledocawake in this post can reply

I am a dedicated Trump supporter I love listening to Santa Surfing and following Q crumbs hungry like Sammy the squirrel for info. ]:P

In response Q++++ Q++++ to his Publication

I thought it was 99.9%

Jesus is Everything, Love my family, Animals are my thing, feed the poor, help your neighbor, love your enemies, serve God and country.

Good to see you over here, did you get kicked off Twitt too?
I think all of us went at once.

Husband,father, carpenter,plumber,electrician,physicists,chemist,family physician.telegram-t.me/Sparkledocmad gab.com/sparkledocawake

In response Cher Anne to her Publication

yes, twice and no explanation

(1) Show this thread

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

🍿

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

On a Relentless Pursuit to become my best and most authentic self. Stay hungry, stay healthy and stay happy and always Keep on Pushin.

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

German Foreign Office puts out this pic... 🤔
If they know then trust me the CCP knows...
One thing is for certain though, is a movie yo.

(2) Show this thread

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

God loving MAGA man. Peace Please spread the truth anyway any where you can God bless

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

Suuprrisse

(1) Show this thread

I am a child of God born in His image and likeness. All opinions matter- welcome to freedom of speech!

Doc, you know its all fake when foreign governments show the truth:@germanforeignoffice, a blue check marked profile, tweeted the fake "white house" set!

interesting thought :)