Only people mentioned by @VictoryOfTheLight369 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@RPM) can see their posts

In response Lisa Groenewoud to her Publication

They are making it easy to save money.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

For those in California, it's important to know that Kroger own's Ralph's grocery stores, so you can most definitely add Ralph's to the lists.

Got my covid jab, for 40 bucks, sucker easy money❗️😏

Harris Teeter is giving $100 to their employees who gets the vaccine.

In response God Already Won to her Publication

It is not worth your life.

(1) Show this thread

I don’t understand why, if it’s so beneficial, do you have to pay people to take it as well as Brainwash people by consistently saying take the vaccine, take the vaccine, take the vaccine; so that they want to take it; just like they were force-fed the Covid BS. People are so stupid and can’t think for themselves because they don’t have critical thinking skills. DUH!!!

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

Repeat a lie over and over again.

(1) Show this thread

I get a sick vibe everytime I see them sitting at those tables when I walk into the grocery store.
I can feel the evil like the Haunted House at Disney World.
It is not a good feeling.

If all of these companies really are doing something Great Why not just pay 100%
Insurance.

Will never stop fighting for truth, justice and Trump. #FightlikeFlynn WWG1WGA Family is EVERYTHING

already boycotting most if those

Canadian Patriot. Love Trump. Dark to Light. Great Awakening. Truth Sayer. God Wins! Banned from Tw*t and Fb. We will NOT be silenced.

Oh man Trader Joe's too? Who is left friends? Where can we actually shop and not support evil? GAH....drain that swamp!

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts