My goal is not to be right about everything, every time, but for you to wonder and find out for yourself if I am.

Only people mentioned by @Jamesbridgebuilder in this post can reply

Human, fluoride free, unvax'd since 93, homeschooled g6+, 80%unimployed(20yrs), internet searcher (fitness, health, truth, interestings)

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

IF I might add,
and we will never deliberately misslead or lie to you.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response MrE Kuff to his Publication

Absolutely. I was hoping that would come across as I am human and am going to make mistakes. Yeah, not so much huh. Probably should have worded that better but thanks for pointing it out! Always to tell the truth!

(1) Show this thread

Sorry, I was trying to follow what happened with that last conversation.
I don't exactly know what it was about other than CA and fires.
I had my own issues with Big accounts yesterday.
Obviously some have good intentions here and some do not.Some accounts may both have great motives but differ on styles and presention.
That is on them if they have ill will that they put out it will come back on them.
There are plenty of times I was mocked and laughed at about God only knows what but I am still here - moving forward.
I am sure there are always monkey's somewhere thinking that they are the wiser.
My heart is pure and my eyes stay on the light of The Lord.
I am not perfect but I try to do the right things.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

In response Happy Days to his Publication

Honestly that is all any of us can do. We are lucky when we are able to walk right for just one more day. I by no means have all the answers but I know bad when I see it. It may not be intentional but bad is still bad. IF we as a whole rise up and continually call these people out they will either run and hide or become better. I truly wish they become better. Many get caught up in the popularity of it, for me I couldn't care less. Do I feel gutted when 6 hrs of research is only read by a few people, yes I do. It doesn't matter though because I know that people what see what they are meant to see, when they are meant to see it. I have seen some of my research show up on others accounts and I smile because I don't need credit for the truth, I am just glad it's out there to be seen. Big accounts aren't evil but they can be, and it is up to us to point it out when it happens.

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetically Authentic. Patriot! Light Warrior! Author. Life Coach~Spiritual/Wellness Guru. Indigo Soul. Divinity Spark. SHINE! #MAGA

Amen to That, Patriot.

🇺🇸✌