I love President Trump and our Great Military. I was honored to be followed by Gen Flynn, Jack Flynn & many other Great Patriots on Twitter.

General McInerney said the next round of COVID that hits, and it will hit according to documents he has read, will have an impact on those who have been vaccinated.

https://vimeo.com/533241402

Take FiVe: Two Generals, General Flynn and General McInerney on Vimeo

This is "Take FiVe: Two Generals, General Flynn and General McInerney" by His Glory on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

They become the super spreaders and the unvaccinated will be in grave danger. We will have to avoid them at all costs. The problem is knowing which ones they are. Might also have something to do with massive prepping suggestions due to shortages of food & supplies (already seeing 2 more ships blocking the Suez), maybe we won't be able to go into the stores for this very issue?

Remember the zombie movie? There has been quite a few mentions by the deep state actors about the movie lately. I wonder if that is what we will be looking at since they have to show us what they plan to do before they can do it. If that be so, that means if you see them walking down the street shoot to kill and keep a wide bearth between you and it.

In response Danon MAGA to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kells1960 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kells 1960, click on at the bottom under it