NEW - Maya Echols, a prominent Black Lives Matter activist, threatened that cities will be "on fire" if Derek Chauvin is not convicted for the death of George Floyd.@disclosetv@disclosetv_chat

Only people mentioned by @MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Why would this woman threaten to burn down my business and my home, or hurt my family because this thug resisted arrest and apparently died. Never mind the discrepancies in the video which reveal this incident to be a FALSE FLAG.

A golden casket...give me a break.

Oh, that this woman would be concerned about the fact that the same people who put on the George Floyd show are the same ones who are putting on the COVID show.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

So, she’s a terrorist making terroristic threats. Got it.

Proud to call myself awake & a Patriot. Planting seeds when I can. Joined AU after the Twitter Purge of '21. Glad I did.

So, she’s a terrorist making terroristic threats. Got it.

Here too : https://gab.com/PowerGaincja60

Another dip shyt - Not concerned with facts . Keep her threats on Notice !

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Domestic terrorism.

I SHARE so you can discern for yourself! (does not mean I agree) If I like a post, I like it, or a nod to the person who posted it!

They showed in video in court yesterday that the knee was on the shoulder blade, and so much the neck. I wonder what that means.