GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

BE CAREFUL OF WHO YOU FOLLOW.
AJ is nothing but a POS Shill.
Why on earth did Flynn even give him the time for an interview is beyond me. 🤷‍♂️
The fact that he, and many others, have been allowed to roam free online, while millions of us have been permanently censored, should tell you everything you need to know about these LARPS.

Care about my family, friends and population of this Earth. Don't know much but care about truth, hope and a higher consciousness

here is Flynn outright backing him not just "giving him the time of day" hard to know who to listen to or what to believe. I just listen to everything and discount nothing. https://anonup.com/thread/3661832

All this after AJ walked up to him on 1/5 and asked him if he was scared. 🤷‍♂️🤔WTF

In response dunno 1970 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Care about my family, friends and population of this Earth. Don't know much but care about truth, hope and a higher consciousness

LOL I have no clue. I just keep listening to everything I can and take note. Disinformation? Black hats paying attention to Flynn so he throws them off?

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response dunno 1970 to her Publication

possibly. 🤜💥🤛

(1) Show this thread