Hello, I am Sidney Powell. Trying this app out to talk to conservatives. like what i see so far.#MAGA#ReleaseTheKraken#trumpwon

Only people mentioned by @SydneyPowell in this post can reply

In response Sidney Powell to her Publication

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code ยง 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

Great - strict code of ethics on this site - no nonsense - just the Truth - Good & bad.

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

yeah??? and I'm fkn Cleopatra......GFY shill

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿป

In response Star Ravyn to her Publication

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

(1) Show this thread

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Shill

More fakes

Just like HSRetoucher17

and you cant spell your own name??

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Used my first "fooked" today for this troll.

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Hello I Am Donald Trump And I Like Face Painting......

Wife, Mother, Sister, Grandmother, Greatgrandmother, Aunt, Cousin. Retired, Louisiana Workforce Commission, and Child of God. Trump Lover.

Thank you for all that you do. Glad to see you here!

Christian #Trump #pro-life # Patroit

keep up the good work, your country needs you.

with all due respect mam, im sure u can understand but is there any form of verfication u can give that this is you.

Wil de echte Powell opstaan.#wievandedrie

Jesus is King! Together we stand United through the storm! WWG1WGA! God Wins! Have Faith stay Strong ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

I sure hope you realize Sidney Powell is a bad ass attorney!! Your NOT her and your @ name that is spelled with the Y says it all!!! In addition the pronoun "I" is always capitalized, no matter where it falls in a sentence. Always capitalize the first word in a sentence.
You should leave this platform now if your intent is to mislead or impersonate others!!

20k sub Y/T channel removed June 3 2021. Visit our website for up to date uncensored content & to join our EMAIL LIST to be notified.

I call B.S.

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

@Administrator : Is there anyway that we can be sure if this account legit? Thanks.

Truth seeking American patriot doing his best to dispence red pills

i have the utmost respect for you and all you did for our nation Mrs powell

In response Thomas Gibson to his Publication

๐Ÿ‘

Following you from England,@sydneypowell.

Staunch Conservative. Political activist. God loving Patriot. Proud Texan.

In response Thomas Gibson to his Publication

Thats NIT Sydney Powell

(2) Show this thread