๐ŸŒ Mom of 2 ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช Irish Patriot โ˜˜๏ธ ๐ŸฟTrust The Plan ๐Ÿฟ โœ๏ธ SAVE OUR CHILDREN โœ๏ธ

@TheStormHasArrived17

General Flynn just said to go watch a documentary called EMERGENCY BROADCAST (๐Ÿ‘€) by Alex Jones

He also calls AJ a Patriot. Dasting.

Iโ€™m very confused ๐Ÿ˜‚

Guess Iโ€™ll go watch this documentary kek

In response Marie Nutz to her Publication

I just trust my own intuition and gut feeling. I do not follow anyone 100 percent, not even General Flynn. AJ certainly gives 80 percent truth. Then he puts in 20 percent lies and thus confuses the truth. God is my only guide and I contact him for guidance through my soul.

Alex Jones purposely put out lies? Yes Perhaps esp with regards to Q.
Controlled Opposition? Yes perhaps to Q. NEVER for The DS.
Why? Perhaps so to avoid having all our eggs in the same basket. Jones hinted at this... that The MSM will one day announce that they have unveiled who Q is to sink ALL Patriots then suddenly he denounces Q and Q denounces AJ.

But never has he turned against Trump once he realised TRUMP was for real and never has he waivered from the 1776 Patriot movement. If anything he has been as vocal as any if not the most vocal!

In response Maya Persson to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JAKE_TRAN in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ministry For Truth, click on at the bottom under it