Maersk Loses 750 Containers as Seas Hammer LA-Bound Ship

Q -1203 "Why is the MX border / Long Beach Port so important?"

Ports of entry, east and west coast, both inside blue states.

Trump - "We are fighting a acient human trafficking organization."

The war rages on, please pray for the victims. They dumped these containers for a reason. The US Military has Cali surrounded. Nothing getting threw.

Only people mentioned by @HeadsUpDIsmayed in this post can reply

Wife, Mom #WWG1WGA. John 3:16 , #God Wins #Q. #MAGA Proud to be a fellow digital soldier. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump and Q πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•

In response Joe Ford to his Publication

https://www.tisseo.com/v/1214662756/MILITARY-OFF-THE-COAST-OF-LA--
This clip is from Long Beach, Thank God the Military is out there gaurding our shores!

In response Cali Patriot to her Publication

I was thinking about this clip.... I've seen it all over the internet now for days and days. I want to know where our Cali Patriots are and I want MORE video's of this.... someone surely knows about how many and what kind are on the water right?

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mom #WWG1WGA. John 3:16 , #God Wins #Q. #MAGA Proud to be a fellow digital soldier. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump and Q πŸ’•πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’•

https://www.tisseo.com/v/1214662756/MILITARY-OFF-THE-COAST-OF-LA--
This clip is from Long Beach, Thank God the Military is out there gaurding our shores!

books, painting, walks in nature

#headsupdismayed
We know from reports that they are smuggling wapens also in this containers. (Quote> customs official) Thats why they wanted open borders. It's done by big company's.

Monsters are real. My heart breaks for the poor souls.

Do you want the truth, or do you want to feel good? Holding the Line for my kids. #WWG1WGA

Hard to hit "like" on this becuase I suspect those containers were full of our worst fears. These are the things we must face and bring to light!