๐ŸŒ Mom of 2 ๐ŸŒ ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ช Irish Patriot โ˜˜๏ธ ๐ŸฟTrust The Plan ๐Ÿฟ โœ๏ธ SAVE OUR CHILDREN โœ๏ธ

@TheStormHasArrived17

General Flynn just said to go watch a documentary called EMERGENCY BROADCAST (๐Ÿ‘€) by Alex Jones

He also calls AJ a Patriot. Dasting.

Iโ€™m very confused ๐Ÿ˜‚

Guess Iโ€™ll go watch this documentary kek

Someone should show him the video of AJ admitting he was an actor. AND I stand by my statement, that AJ was told to me as a future truth, by the bloodliner, if there was EVER a real truth movement they had his cointel pro self ready as an agent in the wings. AND he did marry into the Disney bloodline. I hope General Flynn minds how he goes with that faker. AJ has made millions of the truth movement, throwing the truth under the bus. I like General Flynn, and hope he figures out with a quickness AJ is a pos. I was literally told about him pre internet.

In response Marie Nutz to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @AmericanFoster in this post can reply

Are you on the Side that Oppresses or one that Liberates? GESARA: A Free United & Prosperous Humanity: WWG1WGA!

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

Forgive for my support for Jones as a true Patriot whatever the "truth" may be. Since 2010 he has accelerated my understanding and knowledge. I have watched him intently since then. Yes he has made millions. The MSM attacked him like they are doing so with QAnons.
He was THE FIRST to be censored across the board.

I ask the doubters: Has INFOWARS done more harm than good for The Patriot movement and TRUMP? Did he make millions by promoting Globalist products and services? NO.

Who can we think of that has done more than INFOWARS against The MSM?... For 911, COVID19, TRUMP, Global Reset, Climate Change, The Fed, WAR and ISIS.

I personally KNOW a good General of China and Putin listens to INFOWARS for analyses against The Illuminati.

Again forgive me for my bias for my focus since 2010 has been him. How many activists against The Globalists like myself has he created?

In response Ministry For Truth to his Publication

Whatever "the truth" may be, you just got told, have a good day.

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

In response Ministry For Truth to his Publication

WOW.
Pause for thought.

I will _definitely_ watch the movie.

THANK YOU for posting.

(4) Show this thread